Spain, Madrid, Comunidad de, Madrid2DFX
The 2D FX Supervisor is an important asset to the creative team. The job consists in developing the look of the effects of the film. The 2D FX Supervisor should have a strong sense of design and graphic appeal.
- Develop the look of the effects of the film.
- Collaborate with Production Designers in the design and creation of effects.
- Create hand-drawn stylized effects.
- Provide guidance to other 2D and 3D FX Artists.
- Must be in constant communication with all the other departments to keep the visual continuity of the film.
- Attend pre-production meetings with Artists.
- Toon Boom experience is a must.
- Knowledge of Grease Pencil is an asset.
- Maintain and communicate a strong knowledge of innovative 2D FX animation technologies.
- Have a strong creative style and a deep understanding of light, color, shading, and FX design.
- Strong sense of drawing fundamentals
- Experience with stylized and non-realistic effects.
- Prior production experience in 2D FX.