Spain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridProduction
The duty of a PRODUCTION COORDINATOR is reporting to the Production Manager (and/or to the Production Supervisor) and the asigned department, organize and deliver tasks on time. This will involve continuous analysis of the data (using Shotgun software) and eventually the management of a team of Production Assistants
- Provide production support to the assigned team.
- Work with teams helping to prioritize tasks.
- Report to Production Manager and/or Production Supervisor.
- Maintain schedules, tracking of tasks and progress.
- Work with teams to estimate scope of project work.
- Pursue objectives and deliverables.
- Ensure meetings are properly documented and actioned
- Help manage the flow of assets and information between disciplines and team members.
- Strong in note taking and communication skills.
- Capable of identifying and solving problems in the asigned department.
- Work within the established workflow and pipeline.
- Computer skills: email/Office and knowledge of SHOTGUN or any other production tracking tool.
- Experience with shotgun, RV, Teams (Inc. share screen etc).
- Flexibility and strong initiative, together with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage and prioritize their own workload.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend technical information in both written and oral form.
- Exercise good judgement when faced with problematic issues.
- Team player and can-do attitude.
- English is a must, as the work will be developed in this language.
- Ability/right to work in Madrid, Spain.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in animation (movie, DTV, TV series), VFX or Games industry as the role requires a solid understanding of the 2D and 3D animation process.